The Lowdown is our monthly update that highlights recent new features and improvements we’ve made to the platform, so you can easily stay informed on what’s new in Ubookr.
Here’s what we launched in March.
The calendar has received a major update that brings loads of improvements and many new and exciting features. Calendar improvements are ongoing and you’ll see more of the most requested features available next month. New features and improvements include:
- Agents also now have a calendar to view their bookings.
- Staff planner view button has been added – ideal for large organisations.
- Compact mode button has been added that reduces the size of the events shown, this improves visibility on really busy calendars.
- Filtering services has been made more intuitive – it’s hard to explain so take a look.
- Clicking on an event now opens a toolbox. Try using the new re-schedule tool to drag a booking wherever you like. (Tip: when moving an event you can use the next and previous week buttons)
COLOUR CODING HAS ARRIVED
Now the colour you have set for each of your staff will be the same colour as the pins on the map and the number in your bookings list. This makes it much easier to find what you are looking for.
‘SEE ALL’ AND SEARCH FUNCTIONS
We’ve added a ‘See All’ button and search function to both your Calendar and View Bookings screens.
The ‘See All’ button turns off any filters you have set and all of your bookings will be displayed.
The Search function is great for finding bookings in a busy day, week or month view of your calendar or bookings screen – just type anything about a booking and you’ll find what you are looking for.
EXTRA FIELDS AND TABBED BOOKINGS
When creating a booking you can now add private notes to a job that will only been seen by you. There is also now a field for entering a job reference number.
All these extra fields were making the booking page a bit too long so we’ve split the page into two tabs. The ‘Booking details’ tab is all the essential information that every booking needs and the ‘Advanced options’ tab is all the optional information you may only need sometimes.
We’re putting the finishing touches on a ‘Busy times’ feature for the calendar as well as many more minor improvements which will make using Ubookr even better.
Thanks for all your great feedback and happy booking!
– The Ubookr team